Translate

Monday, August 3, 2015

So I will be starting a new page on the blog where every Monday will now be... BOOK BOYFRIEND MONDAY! Every Monday I will profile a different book boy that is swoon-worthy. What better way to start off the week than with a hot book boyfriend? I'm going to start it off with...

Travis Maddox
  (Beautiful Disaster/Walking Disaster/ Beautiful Wedding by Jamie McGuire)





Oh, Mr. Maddox. Every girl's bad boy dream is wrapped up in this boy. Tattoos, dimples, muscles, violence, obsessive love... ahh, yes.

Travis is fit, covered in tattoos and has a dimple. I must admit, tattoos and dimples will make me fall for any man. He has brown hair and eyes.

Not only is he hot though, he's smart! Throughout the stories he flies through his classes with ease.
He's a HOT, SMART, BAD BOY. Hello perfection.

Travis is also very witty and sarcastic, which I love. His obsessiveness can get a little over whelming sometimes but at the end of the day his love for Abby is absolutely breathtaking. While I myself would never want to be with an obsessive control freak, I do find Mr. Maddox to be super attractive.

He's also very insecure. He puts himself down a lot, saying that he's not worthy of Abby's love and all you want to do in those moments is hug him.

Some quotes from/about Travis:

“The way I feel about you . . . it’s crazy.”
“You got the crazy part right,” she snapped, pulling away from me.
“I practiced this in my head the whole time we were on the bike, so just hear me out.”
“Travis—”
“I know we’re fucked-up, all right? I’m impulsive and hot tempered, and you get under my skin like no one else. You act like you hate me one minute, and then you need me the next. I never get anything right, and I don’t deserve you . . . but I fucking love you, Abby. I love you more than I’ve loved anyone or anything, ever. When you’re around, I don’t need booze or money or the fighting or the one-night stands . . . all I need is you. You’re all I think about. You’re all I dream about. You’re all I want.” 

 - “I was in love with her; couldn’t imagine my life without her in it; but at the same time, I wanted her to have better.” 
- “It’s dangerous to need someone that much. You’re trying to save him, and he’s hoping you can. You two are a disaster.”

Travis is the perfect start for my Book Boyfriend Monday.

What do you think of this sensitive, bad boy? Leave your thoughts in the comments and feel free to suggest characters you'd like to see featured!

No comments:

Post a Comment