Translate

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

( I know it's a day late but I was busy yesterday so here's...)

Book Boyfriend Monday!

Rule Archer
(Rule, Marked Men series by Jay Crownover)




If you have not read the Marked Men series then I suggest you do because I promise, every boy in this series will eventually make it to Book Boyfriend Monday!

I love Rule freakin' Archer. He's literally my bad boy dream.

Rule is a 23 year old tattooed bad ass living life the way he desires with no care as to what other people think. And he deserves some respect for being him when growing up everybody wanted to change him. Even his own parents didn't approve of who he was, his mother pretty much did all but disown the poor boy.

While Rule is out living his life he's also battling the grief and guilt of his twin brother, Remy's death. Lots of people blamed him for the death and that, obviously, took a toll on Rule. He goes around drinking his life away sleeping with any and every girl that looks his way- which is a lot of girls because who wouldn't look his way? He's hot.

Rule makes a living as a professional and very successful tattoo artist. He's pretty much the definition of "young and rebellious."

Through all that though Rule is a great brother/friend. He's very protective of the ones he loves and that comes through loud and clear throughout the entire series.

Rule's love for Shaw is so intense and passionate it's crazy. I fell in love with the way they love each other. Once Rule accepts that he wants to be with Shaw he doesn't let anything stop him. He thoroughly consumes her. Who doesn't want a love that's strong enough to pass any limitations?

Some quotes from/ about Rule:

- “I think it’s genetically impossible not to be kind of in love with him when you come equipped with a vagina. It’s just something about all that angsty, moody swagger he has that makes you want to cuddle him up and make him feel better.”
- “You have to promise not to bail on me when I get lost, Shaw. You have to promise to just wait it out until I can find my way back. I need to know you’re at the end of the tunnel when everything goes black.” 
“You’ve never wanted to be easy to love Rule and you make damn sure that nobody can ever forget it.”
- “I wasn’t the type that got jealous, I mean I lived my entire life not being as good as my twin, so I couldn’t understand the murderous rage that was suddenly flowing through me, the sudden need to claim something, to announce to the world that she was mine...”

No comments:

Post a Comment