Translate

Monday, August 24, 2015

It's time... Book Boyfriend Monday!

Jase Garrett 
(My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick)



Why did I not have an awesome neighbor like the Garretts? They have to be the coolest family ever which leads me to Jase... Hello, he's from the coolest family ever! There's one reason that he makes the Book Boyfriend Monday list. 

Another reason is that he's totally sweet and loves animals. I am a huge animal lover so this is a big bonus for me. Just imagine, if you lived with him you could literally have any animal you wanted and he'd be totally down for it! Awesome!

He's also pretty funny. Throughout the novel he repeatedly made me chuckle. He's very witty and quick on his feet. 

Speaking of being quick on his feet, he's athletic! 

Name a quality you want in a guy and Jase probably hits it. The only thing he's missing is tattoos but hey, bare skins pretty hot too.  

Some quotes from/about Jase:
“But here’s the truth: In movies, it’s never half so lovely as it is here and now with Jase.”
"He pulls on my lower lip gently with his teeth, then fits his mouth to mine. First so careful, and then so deep and deliberate, that I can't think of anything at all but his smooth back under my hands. My fingers travel to the springy-soft texture of his hair, and I lose myself in the movement of his lips and his tongue. I'm so glad I'm still alive to feel all those things.”

No comments:

Post a Comment